Welcome to the AFF
The Armed Forces Foundation (AFF) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers vital assistance to active-duty and retired military personnel, National Guard, Reserve Components and military families.
With the launch of our Help Save Our Troops campaign, the AFF proactively educates Americans about the hidden wounds of war, including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and advocates for those troops and veterans who have suffered these hidden wounds.
- Essential living expenses
- Bereavement assistance
- Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury outreach
- Morale boosting recreation events
- Military children’s events
- Hospital outreach, assisting military families during their most trying times
95% of All Donations Go Directly to Military
Members and Their Families Through Our Programs
To speak to another veteran about combat-related stress, dial 1-800-273-8255